Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mac Pack!

I recently went to my MAC counter to pick up my basics - Studio fix fluid in NC20 and my Mineralize skin finish natural in medium. 

And i FINALLY got my 187 I've wanted it for ages! Yippee! :)
    
When i was there i had a gander as the PLUSHGLASS's and found this colour AMPLE PINK.

ooooohh this is the first gloss I've had from mac but i absolutely love it to pieces and i new it would go great over my all time favourite Creme Cup (creme sheen) personally i don't find it sticky at all and it feels really hydrating and last a very long time, soo... this gets a big thumps up from me :D.

Here are the two beauty's together the look exactly the same (excuse the messyness lol)

One thing i have to say is the the lid on the PLUSHGLASS is so soft just like the lid on the SFF, i love it, i cant stop touching it lol creepy!

Another favorite of mine I've been loving this month is my IMPASSIONED lipstick (Amplified).
  
 Its a Great BRIGHT PINK, matte finish and looks great for Summer Time with all the BOLD colours to wear along side it.


I do find this finish very drying though so its probably best to put Vaseline or any lip balm you have underneath. :) But other than that its a great colour. I've been looking for the perfect corals/Orange blushes + lipsticks this summer so I'll let you know what find. :) 
 Love Emma xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment